Penn Charter awards prizes for leadership, academics, service, and more.
The celebration recognizes spring award winners, captains, three-sport athletes, students who will play their sport in college, and all who contribute to PC sports.
May is packed with events and milestones and our Flickr photo albums are bursting with images of students learning, performing, competing, sharing.
Students invited Police Commissioner Ramsey to engage the community in a conversation about police, violence and social justice.
Students inducted into PC's honor society, established in 1908.
Lower School glimpses 17th-century life at Penn's estate.
Return to PC to reconnect with classmates & teachers, meet current students, and even participate in "classes without quizzes."
A light rain didn't slow down Middle School students, who served 14 organizations.
Duncan Glew asked Comcast if his favorite philanthropy could organize a Big Climb in the Center City skyscraper, and he was surprised by the answer!
Exciting Upper School production includes local actor Trevor Fayle.
- SunMay24 Blue week for Lower School
- MonMay25 Memorial Day
- MonMay25 School closed
- TueMay26 Color Day rain date
- TueMay26 Middle and Upper School special schedule
- TueMay26 Alumni Society/Senior Class Meet and Greet 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- WedMay27 Middle and Upper School special schedule
- WedMay27 Senior Comprehensive Project presentations 6:30 PM
- ThuMay28 9-12 exams
- ThuMay28 Middle School special schedule