The Studio and Digital Arts Club
The Studio and Digital Arts Club supports group and individual explorations of the visual arts (in both digital and traditional media.)
- We share thoughts, ideas and artwork at informal lunch meetings each week.
- We will have a series of hands-on workshops which will give you opportunities to try out various media including printmaking, painting, Photoshop and animation.
- Guest artists will meet with us to talk about their work, and yours.
- We will go on field trips to local museums and also to NYC.
- The Art club has a reciprocity arrangement with Performing Arts for hours spent on sets and costumes.
- Club members design posters and other graphic materials for school events.
- We work on mural projects.
Ellen Rosenberg, OPC 2006, talks to the Art Club about her artwork in October, 2010
Group Portrait, 2009
The Studio and Digital Arts Club went to see The Lace in Translation Exhibit at Philadelphia University.
The Studio and Digital Arts Club went to the Museum of Modern Art in NYC on April 18, 2009. click on the photo to view the slide show