- 1st Practice - February 24, 2014
- Practice Days/Times: Monday through Friday (occasionally Saturday), 3:44 to between 5:15 and 6:00pm, usually around 5:40pm
- JV players should attend Varsity practices
- There are practices during school vacations (during Spring Vacation, we only practice on the Monday before the first day of school; students who miss this practice will lose an important day of conditioning and skill review)
- Practice Location: Track
Player should provide the following equipment:
- Running flats for practice
- Spikes for meets
- Approximate cost and additional team needs (special uniform, practice
gear, team apparel):
- At the varsity level, selection of starting positions and allotment of playing time recognize the realities of interscholastic competition and the rigor of InterAc play. Our coaches strive to create the best competitive game situation. Therefore, ability and experience, as judged by the coach and staff, determine starting positions and playing time.
- Requirements for receipt of a varsity letter:
- Students who follow team rules, contribute positively to the team and complete the season successfully receive a letter.