It's time to order your 2024 Class Record!
The annual Penn Charter yearbook is the definitive "look-back" on the school year, featuring students from all divisions with an emphasis on the graduating class. Published and distributed every May, the Class Record can be purchased now for $75 for non-seniors, plus a small processing fee assessed by the yearbook provider, Jostens. Seniors get a $10 discount.
For Senior Students and Families: Deadline Dec. 15 to Purchase "Family Messages"
- The Class Record has traditionally been produced by the senior class. Each senior is asked to submit material for their own page and will receive guidelines of what is and is not acceptable for their pages.
- Families may purchase space in the yearbook for messages to their graduating seniors.
- Due to the printer's deadlines, all family messages must be received by the yearbook office no later than Dec. 15, 2023.
- To help with costs associated with Class Record production, the Class Record production team would greatly appreciate families who are interested in purchasing a message for their senior(s) to do so as soon as possible.
- Messages can be purchased and submitted directly through the Jostens website.
Email the Class Record office at email@example.com with any questions. Advisor Liz Jones will be happy to assist you.