Living Our Mission
Educating students to live lives that make a difference.Quaker principles and practice continue to guide William Penn Charter School, a Friends school founded in 1689.
- Within a school community that honors difference, we seek that of God in each person.
- We value scholarship and inquiry.
- With excellence as our standard, we challenge students in a vigorous program of academics, arts and athletics.
- Through global connections, civic engagement and a focus on environmental sustainability, we inspire students to be thinkers, collaborators, innovators and leaders.
- We educate students to live lives that make a difference.